I ran the Self Transcendence Marathon yesterday. This is a small marathon usually held during the week in Nyack, NY. There is not a lot of info on the web about it so I figured I should do a blog posting. Hopefully anyone considering this race in the future will stumble across this race report – it is a cool, offbeat race which is worth running if you within easy striking distance.
- Carbs Are Good, Meat Is Bad: Why The Atkins And Paleo Diets Are Full Of Sh*t – eBook
- Body Image Beautiful: 18 Life Hacks for Loving the Body You Have Now – ebook
- Life Hacks For Weight Loss: Simple Strategies for Going Beyond The Diet to Lose Weight – ebooks
- Carbs Are Good, Meat Is Bad: Why The Atkins And Paleo Diets Are Full Of Sh*t – ebook
- Running On A Plant Based Diet: How Eating Unprocessed Organic Food Can Improve Athletic Performance – ebook