I ran the Fargo Marathon 2 weeks ago. I signed up for this race in the beginning of March, hoping to parlay any fitness I had left from my Fall marathons from last year. I ended up running a 4:18, which I was a little disappointed with, considering I was hoping to come in closer to 4:00. I think the condensed training cycle left me inadequately prepared. Traveling to North Dakota the day before didn’t help me either – two planes, one of which was a missed connection, sucked a little life out of me. Lesson learned: next time plan a day of travel for each plane involved in getting to the destination.
- Carbs Are Good, Meat Is Bad: Why The Atkins And Paleo Diets Are Full Of Sh*t – eBook
- Body Image Beautiful: 18 Life Hacks for Loving the Body You Have Now – ebook
- Life Hacks For Weight Loss: Simple Strategies for Going Beyond The Diet to Lose Weight – ebooks
- Carbs Are Good, Meat Is Bad: Why The Atkins And Paleo Diets Are Full Of Sh*t – ebook
- Running On A Plant Based Diet: How Eating Unprocessed Organic Food Can Improve Athletic Performance – ebook