I ran the Family Services 5k in Lumberton, NJ this past Saturday. This is the first 5k I’ve run since the Eastampton 5k, nearly 2 1/2 years ago. I knew I should have a solid 5k PR lurking in me since I am smack in the middle of a couple of marathon cycles. I typically hate the intense pain infusion of a 5k race but figured it would be good training stimulus for the upcoming Philadelphia Marathon.
- Carbs Are Good, Meat Is Bad: Why The Atkins And Paleo Diets Are Full Of Sh*t – eBook
- Body Image Beautiful: 18 Life Hacks for Loving the Body You Have Now – ebook
- Life Hacks For Weight Loss: Simple Strategies for Going Beyond The Diet to Lose Weight – ebooks
- Carbs Are Good, Meat Is Bad: Why The Atkins And Paleo Diets Are Full Of Sh*t – ebook
- Running On A Plant Based Diet: How Eating Unprocessed Organic Food Can Improve Athletic Performance – ebook