I am officially registered for the Asbury Park Relay Marathon in October. The course is a U shaped loop with a Start/Finish/Transition area that is on the boardwalk in Asbury Park, NJ across from the famed Stone Pony. Teams can consist of 2-8 runners or you can run as a team of one (I chose the team of one option). I had a hard time turning this one down – it’s $35 if you sign up by March 31st as a team of one, plus $5 off if you are a NJRRC member. So for $30 I get to run a marathon that is 20 miles from my house, get a long sleeve tech shirt, chip timing, and the bizarre Tilly finisher medal – I would have been crazy not to sign up. Plus I’m pretty sure I can get Mrs. Progman to get a team together with some of her running gal friends. I encourage any local runners to check this out. (Of course, if I get into the NYC Marathon which is two weeks later, this will be tricky, but what are the odds of that happening?).
- Carbs Are Good, Meat Is Bad: Why The Atkins And Paleo Diets Are Full Of Sh*t – eBook
- Body Image Beautiful: 18 Life Hacks for Loving the Body You Have Now – ebook
- Life Hacks For Weight Loss: Simple Strategies for Going Beyond The Diet to Lose Weight – ebooks
- Carbs Are Good, Meat Is Bad: Why The Atkins And Paleo Diets Are Full Of Sh*t – ebook
- Running On A Plant Based Diet: How Eating Unprocessed Organic Food Can Improve Athletic Performance – ebook