Several of the marathoners on the Marathon Race Training forum of Runners World Online have started a Holiday Mileage Challenge. This is actually the 3rd annual Holiday Mileage Challenge, so there is already a loyal group of runners participating (most of whom will smoke me in miles). The challenge this year is from December 24th through January 3rd (last Sunday of the holiday weekend) so there is an 11 day window to try to max out your mileage. I decided to throw my hat in the ring. I should still probably be trying to recover from the Thunder Road Marathon, but I have been eating Christmas cookies like the world is going to end tomorrow, so the challenge sounded like a good idea. Between running in bitter cold weather, and pulling doubles on my treadmill, I’m pretty sure I can start the new year with an overuse injury – woohoo!
- Carbs Are Good, Meat Is Bad: Why The Atkins And Paleo Diets Are Full Of Sh*t – eBook
- Body Image Beautiful: 18 Life Hacks for Loving the Body You Have Now – ebook
- Life Hacks For Weight Loss: Simple Strategies for Going Beyond The Diet to Lose Weight – ebooks
- Carbs Are Good, Meat Is Bad: Why The Atkins And Paleo Diets Are Full Of Sh*t – ebook
- Running On A Plant Based Diet: How Eating Unprocessed Organic Food Can Improve Athletic Performance – ebook